Ryanair is the low cost airline that makes more trips around Europe.
Ryanair, as part of its 'Always Getting Better' programme, and Erasmus Student Network commit to improving Erasmus experience for all European students. That's why, from September on, Erasmus students will be offered special discounts!
What are the benefits offered for Erasmus students?
- 15% discount on 8 single flights (or 4 return flights).
- Free check-in luggage of 20kg with each of these 8 flights booked.
- Weekly travel offers for Erasmus students.
- Tailored Ryanair in-journey offers on the mobile app.
What are the conditiones of the benefits?
- The offer starts from the 1st of September of 2017 onwards.
- The offers are only valid to travel during the exchange period, so it is only applicable for flights booked, at least, 28 days in advance and for travelling dates between 1st of September to 15th of June.
How can you access to the benefits?
- Get yourself an ESNcard at the ESN Coruña’s office.
- Register at ESNcard.org and activate your advantages by adding your ESNcard number (under the barcode) to your user profile.
- Fill in all the information requested in your ESNcard.org profile. This is really important, as it is used to identify the passenger as an ESNcard holder, hence, a person eligible for the discount and other perks.
- Go to Ryanair’s ESN dedicated website and follow the booking process: ESNcard.org/ryanair
FAQ - FRECUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You can check the FAQ here: https://esn.org/ryanair-faq
Do you have any more questions? No worries at all!
You can find more information on the following link: https://www.ryanair.com/ie/en/plan-trip/explore/erasmus